A SaaS, automated solution that businesses can easily implement. Quick Base is a no-code, low-code platform. This means that anyone can use it without a deep knowledge of coding.
How Can a No-Code, Low-Code Platform Help Build My Business?
Imagine if you could access data across multiple areas of your company, all from one location. Say goodbye to spreadsheets, manual entry, and waiting until the next day to look over reports. Easily find the information you need, rapidly, from any department, all from one browser interface. This is what Quick Base is.
Quick Base’s drive to make an accessible SaaS platform for all businesses is reflected in its mission: empower citizen developer
What is a Citizen Developer?
A citizen developer is a user who has ideas about how to streamline practices within a business and uses the platform to create them for others to use. They use the cloud-based interface to integrate processes throughout a company. Anyone can use it without needing to know code, because Quick Base is a no-code, low-code platform.
What Does No-Code, Low-Code Mean?
It means you don’t have to be a developer to create new applications. Most businesses employ major applications to govern CRM, sales, HRM, and other enterprise solutions. But there’s a problem with using these major platforms. Companies have to adapt their departments around these structures. And if something doesn’t fit into the software platforms these businesses use, they are usually stuck with two options:
Pay for expensive customization or integration to connect an application to these platforms
Use spreadsheets to collect information that can then be manually inputted into these systems
Simply put, a no-code, low-code platform is a third (much better) solution.
Using a cloud-based software platform like Quick Base, allows users to customize applications and connect data from multiple platforms into one source. All without needing to know how to code.
How Does Quick Base Work?
With Quick Base, users can simply select applications from over 880 currently offered applications and integrate them into their ERP or create their own from scratch. This is done through an easy to navigate browser that allows anyone with access to connect with other departments across an organization. With this visibility, employees can communicate and share information from anywhere.
This transparency creates a clearer, more organized view of activities across the company. Because Quick Base integrates with other platforms and automates many services, it frees up time previously spent on menial tasks. As a result, employees can take on more complex tasks such as focusing on customer service or providing insights that can improve the organization.
It also removes errors that occur from transferring data from one platform to another, meaning that it provides a far more accurate image of any business. And as your business grows, and there are more and more data and more and more systems to manage, automating processes is the next step. It can give your company the solutions it needs to position itself for future success.
What Solutions Does Quick Base Offer?
Having been in the customizable database platform business since the company began in 1999, Quick Base has had time to not only create, but reflect on solutions. Its greatest asset is in its ability to connect departments together by bringing staff and data in one place. And it’s easy to use and extremely customizable as a cloud-based platform. As a result, Quick Base brings value to the following use cases:
- Process Management: Connect team members together across platforms for effortless, dynamic communication. See insights in real-time and target areas for improvement. Streamline processes with one central authoritative database.
- Project Management: No more spreadsheets. Remove tedious, manual tasks. Connect team members together over the cloud in a secure environment for easy collaboration.
- Financial Management: No more wasted time on budget management. Rapidly process forms, quickly find documents needed for audits, and keep track of any relevant financial processes all from one platform.
- CRM & Sales Management: Access clear, complete customer data from one interface. Improve accountability while directly reaching more customers. Automate workflows, share databases with your sales teams, inform stake and shareholders easily with built-in report filing.
- IT Management: Remove backlog and streamline the ticket processing and handling times. Allow IT to stay on top of requests and quickly move through problems with a management system tailored specifically to your business.
- Marketing: Implement a more cohesive and dynamic marketing structure with coordinated efforts based on accurate and complete data. With one, central database, you’ll have access to a single customer view to improve campaigns.
- Customer Service: Provide your team with instant access to the data they need to build lasting customer relationships with consistent and rapid answers to customer inquiries.
- HR/Employee Management: No more paper forms. Streamline onboarding and offboarding processes while keeping track of PTO, records, training, employee data, and other aspects of HR Management.
- Training Management: Centralize every aspect of employee training, from qualifications to certifications and much more. You can also control who has access to which files while protecting all this data through security built directly into the cloud-based platform.
- Field services: Avoid errors, missed deadlines, and wasted efforts by providing your teams with the information they need in one easily accessible location.
What Applications Does Quick Base Work With?
Quick Base has a robust API and can integrate with nearly any SaaS system out there. Not sure what integrations are or how they can work for you? Check out our blog ‘Everything you need to know about integrations‘. Integrating your systems opens up many doors and can streamline your processes, saving both time and money.
What Are Quick Base’s Features?
Quick Base offers a range of features to help businesses find success through automations. These features help streamline business connectivity, making it easier for your company to achieve success. Here are a few of their offerings:
Customization: You can choose apps from the Quick Base Exchange, create custom forms and fields, run unlimited reports, brand your interface, and access a developer sandbox to test new apps.
Workflow Automation: Set a schedule that processes tasks automatically across all your apps, generate reports, and set reminders that guide, not interfere with business processes.
Integrations: Sync data from spreadsheets or text files into one, central database by connecting Quick Base through a variety of APIs and Webhooks.
Mobile: Run your business and all its integrated apps from any mobile device using Quick Base’s native mobile app with managed sessions that automatically log users out after inactive periods.
Roles & Permissions: Achieve the governance you need by allocating access to systems for pertinent parties only. Customizable roles mean that each user sees a different dashboard that only allows them access to the information they need. Test access as a specific user to make sure the relevant permissions work for that role.
Security & Compliance: With nearly endless security features, you’ll have access to Two-Step authentication, log audits, Identity Management Systems, Advanced Data Encryption and others.
Support: Find the help you need with the Community and case-based support as well as Support SLA that ensures your requests are handled in a timely manner.
And more: Quick Base allows users to add on additional features that can further benefit their businesses. Additional apps, audit logs, advanced data encryption, app restore assistance, and training and certification are a few of the other additional features you can add on.
Keep in mind that for full access to these features depends on what subscription you have with Quick Base.
What Is Quick Base’s Pricing Structure?
To begin with, Quick Base offers a 30-day free trial. It’s a simple sign-up process that allows your business to experience the platform. And with no credit card details required, you don’t have to worry about any payment anxiety.
Quick Base offers three pricing tiers for businesses. And while they do offer monthly rates, the yearly subscription offers a significant discount. (All prices below are billed annually, and are current as of 4.4.19.)
- Premier ($500 per month): Up to 50 custom business applications, Quick Base Automations, Mobile-ready applications, and data/app integration.
- Platform ($1,500 per month): Up to 100 custom business applications, all Premium features, the option to integrate with IAM systems, audit logs, Premium support & SLA.
- Enterprise (contact for pricing): Fully customizable to meet your precise company needs.
For more about their pricing structure, you should speak with an integrations consultant to see what works best for your company.
Where Can I Learn More About How to Use Quick Base?
If you’re looking for more information on Quick Base, and you’d like to see how the platform works, then Quick Base makes it easy. They offer a helpful tutorial that guides users on how to best use the app. Their video sequence also makes it easier to follow along and learn how to use the features Quick Base offers.
Another great way to learn about how to best implement Quick Base automations into your business is through an integrations specialist.
How Can Quandary Consulting Group Help My Company?
At Quandary Consulting Group, we have a staff of integrations specialists ready to take your business to the next level. We understand the frustrations that come from businesses attempting to fully automate aspects of their businesses. We also know the immense difficulty undergoing digital transformations.
That’s why our integration specialists work with your business to find out your specific business needs and show you where low code platforms like Quick Base and others will best serve your company.
It’s time to cut costs while growing your business through automations. Reach your customers using more complete data and leverage integrations to grow your business by contacting Quandary Consulting Group for a free consultation.
Don’t have Quick Base yet? Sign up today for a free trial.
If you want help with your app, get a complete audit of one of your Quick Base applications for $100.
5 Ways To Improve Your Business Immediately
The easiest steps a business can take to optimize growth is by streamlining its monotonous daily processes. Understanding automation will allow your business to thrive in the 21st century!