This company services clients nationwide with teams of General Contracting Specialists and Systems Integration Specialists. They focus on construction and proprietary systems integration within the medical, education, commercial, government and solar fields.
Excelling in the medical industry, this team of technicians holds manufacturer certifications for the installation and full integration of operating room equipment and hospital construction projects from cleanroom renovations to new construction.
This client needed a seamless way to conduct employee reviews. They wanted to evaluate employee performance at 30 days, 90 days, and annually, prioritizing their core company values.
However, their existing system did not automatically kick off the review process. As a result, employee reviews were missing. Plus, they didn't know when upcoming review dates were for their staff. Nor did they have an effective way to evaluate employees.
Quandary evaluated their business concerns during our discovery process. As a result of what we found, our team built an employee evaluation new system and integrated it into their existing applications using Workato.
Our tech consultants quickly went to work setting up an employee review process that runs automatically based on the employee’s date of hire.
Here's what that process looks like:
- The company onboard an employee.
- The new system generates the appropriate review milestones.
- When a review date approaches, the system automatically sends out emails to gather the appropriate assessments from the employee’s manager, director, and peer. - The system also gathers a self-assessment from the employee and notifies the manager when the employee completes the assessments.
- The application creates summaries of the assessments in a meaningful way and sends a summary to the manager along with an overall performance score.
- The manager sends a summary of the assessments to the employee for discussion when they meet for the review with the press of a button.
- The app calculates the status of the review automatically based on the assessments received.
As a result of our custom employee review platform, our client can easily:
- Send 30 days, 90 days, and Annual reviews automatically based on the employee’s date of hire.
- Gathers a self, peer, and manager assessment in Quickbase.
- Follow a standard, highly-customized review process that focuses on core company values
- Guarantee that their employees feel valued while knowing what to expect from the review process.
- Provide their Managers and HR review statues and upcoming review dates at a quick glance.
- Showcase meaningful data for managers, employees, and HR (including performance scores and comments).
- Automate and track over 160 reviews and over 480 assessments annually
- Ensure they never miss a review.