Process improvement projects have offered our clients results that speak for themselves:
- Average productivity increase of 300%
- Reduced or eliminated downtime
- Significant cost savings
- Increased employee engagement caused by more meaningful jobs
Ready to boost your business? Then read on!
Who needs process improvement and why?
Process improvement is the practice of making your business more efficient. For a startup getting ready to scale, process improvement can help to avoid numerous mistakes. For an established organization, process improvement brings significant savings of costs and time.
If your organization encounters at least one of these markers, it’s time to take a close look at your processes:
- Tension between departments caused by misunderstandings
- Dependence on specific people
- Lengthy integration of new hires
- Negative ratio of value-adding to supporting activities
- Issues with reporting in finance, project management, production or HR spheres
- Important downtime occurrences
- Software responsible for bottlenecks in customer service
- Increasing need of personal control by department heads
Have a project in mind? Let’s discuss it!
Our process improvement approach
Start when you need it. We are happy to embark on your project at any stage:
- Planning and execution
- Doing the IT part while you manage the project on your own
- Consulting while your staff is doing the job
- Take-over to finish the work of a different provider
- We ask many questions and get to business very quickly. We will use advanced analytics to understand the root cause of your business issues.
- We will deconstruct your current way of running business. This helps to discover the inefficient steps and find gaps vs ideal process.
- Use technology. We use advanced tech instruments to come up with solutions and implement them. This allows reducing the project duration timing and laying the base for process automation opportunities going forward.
- Ensure results. As your business consultant, we care about your bottom line results. We ensure that process improvement projects bring tangible business gains.
- We provide long-term support, making sure the developed solution is accepted by the organization and is working in line with changing business environment.
State-of-the-art technical expertise.
- Our engineers are on top of the modern web and enterprise tech developments. We will guide you through available ready-made options or develop a custom solution fitting your needs.
- We specialize in integrations. We’ll make sure that our solution fits well in your current business setup and suggest options for easy integration of additional modules in the future.
- You will have a dedicated team working on your project.
- The project team will include specialists from different spheres to fit your business need.
- Depending on the nature of the project, we may work remotely or at your location.
The tech we use
- SAP Business One
- Dozens of other SaaS Products
- Website Development
Sounds like a good area for improvement? Contact Paul Flannery for the free initial consultation.