E-commerce Solutions Development
E-commerce is booming because it has never been this easy before to open a store selling a couple of items you produce yourself. If you are thinking of entering the e-commerce as a full-fledged retailer, you need to be well equipped. Still, the industry offers a great return on investment. Here are some of the benefits our e-commerce clients enjoy:
- Millions of dollars in revenue
- Automation of marketing activities
- Analytics at the fingerprint for better decision making
So, where do we start from?
Why do you need custom e-commerce solutions?
Taking something ready off the shelf is the trade-off between fast installation and superior customer experience. Make no mistake, the second is more important. Here are just some of the benefits you’re getting when doing the custom e-commerce solution development with us.
- Endless customization options for your products. Whichever personalized item you want to sell, this is the way to go. Oftentimes, the price of the product depends on the types of customization. You don’t want your customer to be surprised by that at the checkout stage.
- Different shipping options. Shipping a T-shirt to the town nearby and a glass vase overseas are different tasks. You will be able to adjust the possible shipping options based on many factors to ensure your visitors will see only the relevant ones.
- Integration with backend systems may become a hard job with ready-made e-commerce solutions. With a custom solution you will be sure that the integration is working seamlessly and you can change the backend risk-free if needed without losing the integration capabilities.
- Custom reporting to fit the needs of your vendors. This will be one of your advantages when negotiating with the new vendor.
- Customized consumer experience. You can unleash your creativity here: there will be no limitation regarding the ways how to make the shopping experience at your store unique and pleasant.
- Numerous payment gateways. Fintech landscape is growing with the speed of light. You need to have the flexibility to integrate with the payment systems of today and tomorrow.
Ready to get started? Let’s chat!
How we approach e-commerce projects
Start when you need it. We are happy to embark on your project at any stage:
- Planning and execution
- Doing the IT part while you manage the project on your own
- Consulting while your staff is doing the job
- Take-over to finish the work of a different provider
- Dig deep to understand your needs. Technology-wise we will be able to build any solution. Before jumping into actions, we want to make sure that you have the clear and complete list of functionality you need from your new e-commerce solution. Having years of experience in the field, we can suggest you tricks and schemes that other Clients enjoy in different industries.
- Broad technological expertise helps us recommend the solution that will be just right for you. We are never pushing for one solution.
- We are always ready to help with maintenance or updates of the systems that we created.
The tech we use.
Our tech portfolio is broad. We will spend enough time with you analyzing your business needs before we can suggest you the right tool. The tech we master includes the following:
- Woo Commerce
- Angular/Node JS
Whether your e-commerce platforms is for B2B, B2C, C2C, or C2B sales, we have the experience required to create the perfect e-commerce website for you.
Ready to build your e-commerce business? Contact Paul Flannery for the free initial consultation.