Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) will be responsible for driving the growth and talent of our team. This position will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and working with the Operations team on the hiring process. The TAS will have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas on sourcing quality candidates. The TAS will manage the full recruitment cycle and ensure to always meet the company’s staffing needs.
• Timely review and screening of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking systems.
• Proactively source candidates utilizing a broad range of channels i.e., social media, resume databases, networking sites and community partners.
• Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the HR & Marketing Teams.
• Work with Hiring Managers for an understanding on role requirements, and gather expectations on the types of talent needed.
• Manage job board advertising and career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness.
• Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each position search with hiring managers.
• Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
• Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
• Complete phone interviews and document candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
• Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
• Extend offers and draft offer letters using approved templates.
• Update candidate statuses in the Applicant Tracking System.
• Prepare and present weekly recruitment status report.
• Send timely communication to candidates not selected to move forward in the process.
• Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or video.
• Ensure a transparent and outstanding candidate experience.
• Find candidates that are not only suitable for the role but also blend with our company culture.
• Create relationships and network with potential candidates who may be future hires.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
• Ability to be proactive, prioritize work and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong grammar, writing skills and comfortability speaking to candidates on the phone/video calls.
• Demonstrated experience with the complete recruiting life cycle including sourcing, qualifying, and assessing candidates.
• Solid sourcing skills and able to source beyond job boards and LinkedIn.
• Positive attitude and ambition to grow in staffing and recruiting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Well-organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• 3+ years' experience in staffing/recruiting
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Experience staffing for technology companies preferred
$60,000 - $75,000 Annually
401k, Dental, Medical, Life Insurance Offered
Bonus + Profit Sharing
Employee Wellness Program
Employee Professional Development Funding