Enterprise Account Executive
At Quandary Consulting Group, we create better ways for our clients to do business. We are a technology consulting firm that leverages low code platforms, such as Quickbase, Pipefy, and Workato. We design custom integrations and applications that automate processes, increase productivity, and cut costs. We do this quicker and at a fraction of the cost than traditional software development.
Quandary Consulting Group (QCG), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, prioritizes client success by hiring the right PEOPLE. We are looking for individuals interested in professional and personal growth who display high levels of initiative. Our leadership team values transparency and feedback. Each person on our team impacts company culture, which we pride ourselves on every day.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (Hunter) to join our team. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will drive the revenue for new business and services through effective value selling and relationship development at the Director-level and above. The Enterprise Account Executive must be well-rounded in all aspects of enterprise account selling, including the ability to create a significant pipeline in a short amount of time, identify business drivers, and have a command of and deliver the Quandary Consulting Group value proposition. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Hyper-growth software and services company
Profit sharing and bonus structure
Culture of transparency, support, and advancement
WILL REPORT TO
Director of Sales
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Develop opportunities in medium and large Fortune 1000 accounts
- Attain quarterly and annual quota
- Develop active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota
- Prepare accurate weekly forecasts and reports to present to sales leadership
- Maintain current, accurate, and active Salesforce hygiene
- Ensure successful rollout and adoption of Quandary Consulting Group’s services and solutions through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-sales engineering and support resources
- Develop account-based selling methodologies
- Prospect for new customers
- Maintain strong bias for action
- Travel as necessary in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound consultative selling skills
Sense of urgency
Strong bias for action
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE
- 7+ years of experience selling enterprise software
- Selling software to Fortune 500/1000 accounts with a strong technical acumen
- Ability to have a presence with upper management and executives in accounts
- Experience building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long-term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short-term tactical opportunities)
- Driving demand for net new engagements
- Proven success selling professional services
- Experience with consultative selling motion
- Familiarity with business process consulting, business transformation, software customization, automation, workflow optimization, etc.
- Experience helping customers identify gaps in business process and workflow
- Proven success aligning successful solutions, as well as gather and demonstrating ROI
- Experience calling on multiple potential targets, including platform and application development teams, project management, at the Director to C-level
401k, Dental, Medical, Life Insurance Offered
Bonus + Profit Sharing
Employee Wellness Program
Employee Professional Development Funding
At Quandary, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation, benefits, and opportunities. Our compensation package is intended to be competitive, fair, and free of any discrimination. Compensation offered may increase or decrease depending on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and applicable experience in the industry and in similar roles. Other benefits in addition to base salary are listed in the Benefits section.
Quandary is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identify, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all phases in the selection process.
Remote, Based in the Greater Seattle Area preferred
$120,000 base; OTE $250,000